Panda English Education is in no way connected to any of the real-estate companies that post properties on our website and will take no responsibility for any transaction or business dealings between a real-estate company, the landlord or the tenant who is interested in the rental property. Most Real-Estate companies charge a 35% commission fee (based on the price of one months rent) and will provide a contract between you and the landlord. Note: As a foreigner, you will require a copy of the landlord identification card, copy of the deed and copy of the lease so that you can register with the local police department for your area. All foreigners must register for a Temporary Residents Permit (TRP) with in 24-48 hours after moving into the new apartment or face fines up to 500 yuan/day.  Never sublet an apartment, it’s illegal and you can be cheated.